Film Society of Lincoln Center to Screen Sneak Preview of Steven Soderbergh's 'Side Effects’
Soderbergh, writer-producer Scott Z. Burns and stars Rooney Mara and Jude Law will participate in a Q&A after the screening at the Walter Reade Theater.
A sneak preview of Steven Soderbergh’s psychological thriller Side Effects will screen at the Walter Reade Theater in New York on Jan. 30, the Film Society of Lincoln Center and Film Comment Selects said Thursday.
The 8 p.m. screening will be followed by a Q&A with Soderbergh, writer-producer Scott Z. Burns and stars Rooney Mara and Jude Law.
Side Effects stars Mara as a woman who is prescribed a new anxiety medication by her psychiatrist (Law) that has adverse effects on the life she shares with her husband (Channing Tatum).
Side Effects will compete this year for the Golden Bear at the Berlin International Film Festival in February. The film, being distributed by Open Roads, opens in theaters Feb. 8 in the U.S.
Tickets are on sale now: $15 for Film Society Members and $20 for the general public.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR