Steven Soderbergh's 'Side Effects' Trailer: Medication and Murder (Video)
The film is scheduled for release on Feb. 8.
The second trailer for Steven Soderbergh's Side Effects, teased as a prescription-drug-gone-wrong thriller, has been released.
The psychological thriller revolves around a woman (Rooney Mara) who is taking "prescription medication as a way of handling her anxiety concerning her husband's upcoming release from prison," according to the IMDb synopsis.
"Whoever makes this drug is going to be rich," remarks Mara's husband, played by Channing Tatum, right before the apparent dark side of the prescription is revealed.
Jude Law and Catherine Zeta-Jones are also featured. "One pill can change your life," is the teaser line from the project's one-sheet poster.
The film, which was previously titled The Bitter Pill, is scheduled for release on Feb. 8.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills