Steven Soderbergh's 'Side Effects' Trailer: Medication and Murder (Video)
The film is scheduled for release on Feb. 8.
The second trailer for Steven Soderbergh's Side Effects, teased as a prescription-drug-gone-wrong thriller, has been released.
The psychological thriller revolves around a woman (Rooney Mara) who is taking "prescription medication as a way of handling her anxiety concerning her husband's upcoming release from prison," according to the IMDb synopsis.
"Whoever makes this drug is going to be rich," remarks Mara's husband, played by Channing Tatum, right before the apparent dark side of the prescription is revealed.
Jude Law and Catherine Zeta-Jones are also featured. "One pill can change your life," is the teaser line from the project's one-sheet poster.
The film, which was previously titled The Bitter Pill, is scheduled for release on Feb. 8.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR