Steven Soderbergh Tweets Out A Mystery Novella
The Oscar winner took to his ghost account Sunday night to provide followers with a European tale of crime and intrigue.
Steven Soderbergh is clearly keeping himself busy.
For all the fuss over his so-called "retirement," the Oscar-winning director has stated that while he may not be making any more films, he fully intends to stay creatively engaged, from his upcoming HBO movie Behind the Candelabra down to trying his hand at new types of storytelling. While Vine has captured the imagination of micro-filmmakers, Soderbergh has opted to flex taut writing muscles on Twitter.
Using the ghost account @Bitchuation, which he confirmed was his own in an interview with Collider in February, Soderbergh on Sunday night sent out a flurry of tweets that made up the first seven chapters of a novella called Glue. A crime story told from the second person, the story is incomplete as of yet; check out the tweets below to read what he's posted thus far.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR