Steven Spielberg to Direct 'Robopocalypse' Adaptation
Post-apocalyptic feature based on Daniel H. Wilson novel.
Steven Spielberg will direct an adaptation of Robopocalypse for DreamWorks and Disney, the companies announced Friday.
The epic post-apocalyptic feature is based on the novel by Daniel H. Wilson. Cloverfield writer Drew Goddard penned the screenplay.
The film will begin production in January 2012 for a release the following year through Touchstone.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'