Fox Partnering with DreamWorks on Steven Spielberg's 'Lincoln'
Fox will distribute the pic internationally, while Disney will distribute domestically for DreamWorks.
Twentieth Century Fox is boarding and co-financing DreamWorks' Lincoln, Steven Spielberg's next film.
Fox will handle international distribution duties, while Disney will distribute domestically per its deal with DreamWorks. Participant Media also is a partner on the pic.
Daniel Day Lewis portrays Abraham Lincoln in the film, which also stars Sally Field as Mary Todd Lincoln and Joseph Gordon Levitt as Robert Todd Lincoln. Tommy Lee Jones and James Spader also star.
Spielberg has wrapped shooting on the film, which is set to open in the fourth quarter.
Fox also is co-financing Spielberg's Robopocalypse.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'