Fox Partnering with DreamWorks on Steven Spielberg's 'Lincoln'
Fox will distribute the pic internationally, while Disney will distribute domestically for DreamWorks.
Twentieth Century Fox is boarding and co-financing DreamWorks' Lincoln, Steven Spielberg's next film.
Fox will handle international distribution duties, while Disney will distribute domestically per its deal with DreamWorks. Participant Media also is a partner on the pic.
Daniel Day Lewis portrays Abraham Lincoln in the film, which also stars Sally Field as Mary Todd Lincoln and Joseph Gordon Levitt as Robert Todd Lincoln. Tommy Lee Jones and James Spader also star.
Spielberg has wrapped shooting on the film, which is set to open in the fourth quarter.
Fox also is co-financing Spielberg's Robopocalypse.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR