Steven Tyler Hospitalized After Fall in Hotel Bathroom (Report)
The "American Idol" judge and Aerosmith frontman reportedly lost two teeth and suffered facial cuts while in Paraguay to perform at a rock festival.
Steven Tyler lost two of his teeth and sustained cuts near his eyebrow and mouth Tuesday after falling in his hotel bathroom in Paraguay, the country's largest newspaper reported.
Tyler, the lead singer of Aerosmith and a judge on Fox's American Idol, was treated at a hospital before being released, the newspaper ABC reported, per Reuters.
A relative of one of the newspaper's employees reportedly saw Tyler, 63, being brought into the hospital emergency room, where he spent three hours being treated.
A man who identified himself as Gustavo Perez, a bellboy at the Bourbon hotel near Asuncion, told local radio that Tyler slipped when he was taking a shower and "had a nasty fall."
Hospital officials have yet to comment.
Tyler is in Asuncion, the capital of Paraguay, to perform at a rock festival, but the concert has reportedly been postponed by one day.
The rocker also is gearing up for the 11th season of American Idol -- his second as judge -- which debuts Jan. 22.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR