Steven Tyler 'Doing Splendidly' Following Hotel Room Fall
The dentist who fixed the singer's broken teeth says the Aerosmith frontman was in good spirits following his slip in the shower.
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler is "doing splendidly" after getting two dental implants according to a Paraguayan dentist.
The Associated Press reports Dr. Maria Bastos found the singer "friendly and humble" following a fall in the shower at his Paraguay hotel that left him with cuts on his face and two missing teeth. The dentist went on the radio Wednesday to talk about his visit and said he "surprised me with his cheerfulness."
The 63-year-old Tyler was showering at the Bourbon hotel near Asuncion, Paraguay on Tuesday when he apparently became dizzy because of gastrointestinal problems and slipped and fell in the shower. He was taken to a local hospital where he was treated for three hours. The Aerosmith show, which was part of a rock festival in Paraguay, has been postponed by one day and will now be held Wednesday night.
Tyler is also preparing for his second season as an American Idol judge. The new season debuts Jan. 22.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR