Stevie Wonder to Sing for Barack Obama at LA Fundraiser Concert
The artist will join Katy Perry, Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi and Earth Wind and Fire in an evening performance to raise money for Obama's reelection campaign at the Nokia Theater on Oct. 7.
Stevie Wonder has signed on to sing for President Barack Obama at a fundraiser concert in Los Angeles on Oct. 7, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Wonder will join Katy Perry, Jennifer Hudson, Jon Bon Jovi and Earth Wind and Fire in an evening performance at the Nokia Theater next month.
The concert -- called "30 Days to Victory" -- is being produced by Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council. Tickets, which are being sold online by the Obama campaign, start at $44 each.
A $25,000-per-person dinner, co-hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg, will be held after the concert at Wolfgang Puck's WP24, a source told THR.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR