Stewart Till finalizes Icon Group deal
Inks first-look deal with Mel Gibson's Icon Prods.
LONDON -- Stewart Till, the former CEO of United International Pictures and a previous U.K. Film Council chairman, has dotted the i's and crossed the t's on a long-gestating deal to buy the U.K. operations of the L.A.-based Icon Group.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR