Studio Hamburg, ZDF Enterprises Launch Joint Venture
The new German giant aims for an output of 120-150 film and TV titles annually.
COLOGNE, Germany - German production and licensing giants Studio Hamburg Distribution & Marketing and ZDF Enterprises have launched a 50-50 joint venture to acquire and distribute rights for film and television. Studio Hamburg exec Jens-Uwe Welge and ZDF Enterprieses' Peter Lang will run the new operation, Studio Hamburg Enterprises.
The group aims to have an annual output of between 120-150 film and TV titles, both from international acquisition and co-production deals and from in-house productions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR