Stunt Woman Sustains Severe Head Trauma on 'Justified' Set
She's currently in critical condition.
A stunt woman was taken to a hospital with severe head trauma after being hit by a vehicle on the set of Justified last week, TMZ.com reported Thursday.
The woman is currently in critical condition.
She was struck in a "low speed collision," and hit her head on concrete as she fell backwards on the set of the FX show.
According to TMZ.com, the L.A. County Fire Department was called to the scene and shut down production. They sent a report to Cal/OSHA, the government department that oversees occupational safety and health.
On Wednesday, production was suspended on NCIS after a security guard was killed in a freak accident.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR