Style increases 'Jerseylicious' order
Season 2's fall return to include 20 episodes instead of 10
Style is expanding its second-season order for "Jerseylicious."
When the breakout title returns in the fall, the network will air 20 episodes instead of 10.
It's no surprise the network would opt for more episodes. Since the first season of the Jersey salon docusoap show debuted in March, the Endemol USA series became the network's most-watched freshman season ever among female demos.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game