Style Media Ups Development Exec Sarah Weidman
She will take on the new role of svp, original programming and development.
Style Media has promoted Sarah Weidman to the newly created position of svp, original programming and development.
She will expand her role to manage all original programming while continuing to oversee her development and new series for the cable network.
Weidman launched Tia & Tamera and Big Rich Texas in 2011, two of the net's highest-rated shows. Under her guise, Style will premiere Chicagolicious and Empire Girls: Julissa & Adirenne later this month.
“As a veteran of Style, Sarah developed and oversaw many of the network’s most successful series-to-date,” said Salaam Coleman Smith, president, Style Media. “Her keen insights into our viewers’ passions and her relationships with key talent in the community have made her an invaluable asset to our team, and we look forward to the robust slate Sarah has developed for 2012."
Weidman joined Style as executive producer of development and new series in April 2006.
She previously worked at MTV and Sony TV.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR