Style Network Orders Three New Series
Shows in development include a "View"-like talker with "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky and Vivica A. Fox.
NEW YORK – The Style Network has picked up three new series – including a spinoff of its top rated Jerseylicious – and put several projects in development. The network has ordered ten episodes of Jerseylicious spinoff Glam Fairy, which follows makeup artist Alexa Prisco as she establishes her own business. The series, from Endemol USA, will premiere in October. Style has also ordered a multi-part spinoff of Jeannie Mai’s How Do I Look? set for September. The Search for the Worst Dressed in America will have Mai scouring the country for women in dire need of a fashion intervention. The winner will be ambushed and then carted off to Hollywood for a head-to-toe makeover. And Style heads to Texas for its next original series Big Rich Texas, which bows in July and follows five wealthy Dallas women and their pampered daughters.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR