Style Renews 'Tia & Tamera' for Second Season
Production will begin on the series, centered on Tia and Tamera Mowry, later this year.
The Style Network has officially picked up a second season of docu-series Tia & Tamera.
Production on the second season is slated to begin later this year.
“We are excited to continue following Tia and Tamera’s journeys both personally and professionally,” said Salaam Coleman Smith, president of The Style Network. “Being a part of their major life transformations, including the fun, dramatic and private moments, has resonated with our viewers who come to Style for the inspirational and aspirational stories.”
The unscripted show, following Tia and Tamera Mowry, has performed strong in the ratings for the cable network. Its series opener was the most-watched premiere for the network ever, delivering more than 750,000 total viewers. The second episode outdrew the debut, by drawing 920,000.
Tia & Tamera is tracking to become Style's highest-rated series ever.
Tia & Tamera is produced by Good Clean Fun. Executive producers are Jason Carbone, Tia Mowry Hardrict, Tamera Mowry-Housley and Style's Sarah Weidman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game