Sugarland cancels three more concerts
Singer Jennifer Nettles ordered to rest voice
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The hit country duo Sugarland will miss three more concerts after a doctor ordered singer Jennifer Nettles to rest her voice for a week.
Mercury Records said Thursday that Nettles has strained and overused her vocal cords because of "health issues" she has been battling since January. No other details were immediately available.
The group will miss shows Thursday in Sandy, Utah; Friday in Primm, Nev.; and Saturday in Phoenix.
The Nevada concert is postponed until Aug. 6, 2010. It has yet to be determined whether the two other dates will be rescheduled.
Sugarland, which includes guitarist Kristian Bush, had to cancel shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles last weekend.
Their "Love on the Inside" tour is expected to resume July 30 in Bend, Ore.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama