Sugarland cancels three more concerts
Singer Jennifer Nettles ordered to rest voice
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The hit country duo Sugarland will miss three more concerts after a doctor ordered singer Jennifer Nettles to rest her voice for a week.
Mercury Records said Thursday that Nettles has strained and overused her vocal cords because of "health issues" she has been battling since January. No other details were immediately available.
The group will miss shows Thursday in Sandy, Utah; Friday in Primm, Nev.; and Saturday in Phoenix.
The Nevada concert is postponed until Aug. 6, 2010. It has yet to be determined whether the two other dates will be rescheduled.
Sugarland, which includes guitarist Kristian Bush, had to cancel shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles last weekend.
Their "Love on the Inside" tour is expected to resume July 30 in Bend, Ore.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR