Sugarland cancels three more concerts
Singer Jennifer Nettles ordered to rest voice
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The hit country duo Sugarland will miss three more concerts after a doctor ordered singer Jennifer Nettles to rest her voice for a week.
Mercury Records said Thursday that Nettles has strained and overused her vocal cords because of "health issues" she has been battling since January. No other details were immediately available.
The group will miss shows Thursday in Sandy, Utah; Friday in Primm, Nev.; and Saturday in Phoenix.
The Nevada concert is postponed until Aug. 6, 2010. It has yet to be determined whether the two other dates will be rescheduled.
Sugarland, which includes guitarist Kristian Bush, had to cancel shows in San Francisco and Los Angeles last weekend.
Their "Love on the Inside" tour is expected to resume July 30 in Bend, Ore.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'