Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles Announces Pregnancy
The lead singer and "Duets" judge reveals that her first child with husband Justin Miller should arrive just in time for the duo's first wedding anniversary.
Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles announced Monday that she is expecting her first child with husband Justin Miller. The pair married last November in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, which means that their first child should arrive just in time for their first wedding anniversary.
The band’s manager Gail Gellman confirmed the news to USA Today, offering the statement, “They are thrilled beyond belief.” Gellman did not reveal whether the child is a boy or girl, leaving fans to speculate its gender via the band’s song titles, which include “Every Girl Like Me” (from The Incredible Machine) and the 2005 debut single “Baby Girl.”
In the meantime, Nettles just began her stint as a judge on the ABC competition series Duets, where she and fellow recording artists John Legend, Robin Thicke and Kelly Clarkson mentor aspiring singers, and appropriately, sing duets with them. She and her fellow judges will mentor two singers apiece, and the winning newcomer will receive a recording contract with Hollywood Records. Nettles' contestants are John Glosson and J Rome.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR