Sugarland Singer Jennifer Nettles Weds
The country singer married former model Justin Miller in a sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles had an eventful Thanksgiving weekend, getting married in a sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
The country singer married entrepreneur and former model Justin Miller in a small ceremony at a chapel on Saturday. The bride wore Alexander McQueen, and bandmate Kristian Bush attended the wedding.
Nettles and Miller recently attended the CMA Awards together when Nettle’s band took home the award for Vocal Duo of the Year.
Nettles, 37, has been dating Miller for more than two years. Miller appeared in the music video for the band’s song “Want To” in 2006. (Watch the video below.)
Nettles will keep busy this week, appearing at Wednesday’s Grammy Nomination Concert Live and hosting the CMA Country Christmas Special on Thursday on ABC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Underage Boy
- Jennifer Lopez is a Sexy Slice of Orange on 'American Idol'!
- Mila Kunis & Olivia Wilde Take Us on an Emotional Roller Coaster in 'Third Person' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Justin Bieber Makes Time to Show His Gratitude To Fans in Beverly Hills!