Sugarland Singer Jennifer Nettles Weds
The country singer married former model Justin Miller in a sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles had an eventful Thanksgiving weekend, getting married in a sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
The country singer married entrepreneur and former model Justin Miller in a small ceremony at a chapel on Saturday. The bride wore Alexander McQueen, and bandmate Kristian Bush attended the wedding.
Nettles and Miller recently attended the CMA Awards together when Nettle’s band took home the award for Vocal Duo of the Year.
Nettles, 37, has been dating Miller for more than two years. Miller appeared in the music video for the band’s song “Want To” in 2006. (Watch the video below.)
Nettles will keep busy this week, appearing at Wednesday’s Grammy Nomination Concert Live and hosting the CMA Country Christmas Special on Thursday on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Aaron Paul 'Can't Wait' to Have Kids with Lauren Parsekian, Hopes They're Mini Versions of His Wife!
- Milo Ventimiglia & His 'Visitors' Cast Are Excited to Start Filming!
- Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone Show Us How to Really Kiss with Passion On and Off-Screen!
- Hilary Duff Just Can't Get Enough of La Conversation!