Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles Welcomes a Son
The singer's first child with husband Justin Miller arrived on Thursday.
Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles has given birth to her first child, a son, with husband Justin Miller.
Magnus Hamilton Miller arrived on Thursday, and in a statement to THR, the couple said: "We are so thankful for all the prayers and support and are excited to take some time together as a new family."
Nettles announced her pregnancy in June. She and Miller tied the knot November 2011 in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee.
Earlier this year, the Grammy-winning Nettles, 38, did a stint as a judge on the ABC reality competition Duets, where she and fellow singers John Legend, Robin Thicke and Kelly Clarkson mentored wannabes (and performed duets with them too).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game