Suge Knight Arrested for Marijuana Possession
The former Death Row Records CEO was pulled over in Las Vegas for a traffic violation.
Suge Knight was arrested in Las Vegas on Feb. 8, TMZ reports.
The rap mogul was driving a black Bentley when he was pulled over for making an unsafe lane change. When officers ran his name through the law enforcement database, multiple warrants came up for additional traffic violations.
According to the site, Knight’s car was then searched, turning up a small amount of marijuana. The Death Row Records founder, who is currently on 3 years unsupervised probation for driving with a suspended license, was taken to a nearby jail for processing and released shortly after.
Knight will be the subject of a Showtime documentary being directed byTraining Day’s Antoine Fuqua and produced by Black Swan’s Bradley J. Fischer, who said in September, "Suge Knight’s reputation and rise to power in the music business has become the stuff of legend, and he remains one of the entertainment industry’s most provocative and enduring myths."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR