Suge Knight released from Las Vegas jail
Posts $19,000 bail; due in court in late September
LAS VEGAS -- Marion "Suge" Knight has been released from a Las Vegas jail.
The founder of bankrupt Death Row Records posted $19,000 bail Wednesday and promised to appear in Las Vegas Justice Court on Sept. 26 on felony assault and drug charges.
Police arrested the hip hop mogul on Wednesday morning after officers say they saw him beat his girlfriend while brandishing a knife in a parking lot near the Las Vegas Strip.
The woman was not stabbed, but she was treated at a hospital for injuries that were not life-threatening.
Police say Knight had the drugs Ecstasy and hydrocodone when he was arrested.
A Clark County Detention Center clerk says records do not indicate when Knight was released.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR