Summer's New Reality: TV Ratings Take a Hit
Failed experiments and aging hits define a season of broadcast disappointments.
For more than a decade, reality series have been the broadcast networks' summer savior. But this season, with rare exceptions, nearly all returning shows have seen dramatic declines, and almost every new effort has been a certifiable bomb.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR