Summit Announces Release Dates for 'Gone,' 'Cold Light of Day'
"Gone," with Amanda Seyfried, is given a Feb. 2012 date, while "Day" with Henry Cavill is to hit screens in May 2012.
Summit has set release dates for a pair of its thrillers.
Gone, which stars Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Carpenter and Sebastian Stan will be released February 24, 2012, while Cold Light of Day, starring Henry Cavill and Bruce Wilis, has an opening of April 6, 2012.
Directed by Heitor Dhalia, Gone centers on a young woman (Seyfried) who returns home from her night shift to find her sister's bed empty. She is convinced that the serial killer who kidnapped her two years before has come back to finish the job but when the police do not believe her and with no one to turn to, the woman sets off to find her sister and face her abductor once and for all.
Day, directed by Mabrouk El Mechri, follows on a man (Cavill) whose family is kidnapped while on vacation in Spain. In a race against time to rescue them, the ma uncovers some family secrets that form a mysterious connection to their disappearance, as well as a government conspiracy as maze-like as Madrid’s ancient streets.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR