Summit confirms 'Breaking Dawn' in two parts
First film scheduled for Nov. 2011 release; cast set to return
Acknowledging what the town has assumed for months, Summit Entertainment said late Thursday that its next vampire romance -- "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" -- will be released in two parts.
The first "Dawn" will break Nov. 18, 2011, and the second is expected to unspool the following year. Bill Condon will direct both films, with cast including Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and others set to return.
Both parts are based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" teens-and-tweens book series.
The third film in the "Twilight" movie series -- "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" -- bows June 30.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!