Summit confirms 'Breaking Dawn' in two parts
First film scheduled for Nov. 2011 release; cast set to return
Acknowledging what the town has assumed for months, Summit Entertainment said late Thursday that its next vampire romance -- "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" -- will be released in two parts.
The first "Dawn" will break Nov. 18, 2011, and the second is expected to unspool the following year. Bill Condon will direct both films, with cast including Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and others set to return.
Both parts are based on the fourth novel in author Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" teens-and-tweens book series.
The third film in the "Twilight" movie series -- "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" -- bows June 30.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR