Summit picks up 'Three Musketeers' for U.S.
Paul W.S. Anderson's 3D film plans to bow next summer
CANNES -- Summit Entertainment has picked up U.S. distribution on Paul W.S. Anderson's upcoming 3D swashbuckler "The Three Musketeers." Summit, which also is selling the Constantin Film/Impact Pictures project worldwide in Cannes, plans to bow "Three Musketeers" next summer. To meet that tight delivery date, Anderson has pushed up principle photography by a month and will start shooting the film in August.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR