Summit Renews U.K. and Canadian Outputs Deals With Entertainment One
Having done well by Summit's 'Twilight Saga' series, Canadian distributors reupps with Hollywood studio through 2015.
TORONTO – Entertainment One has renewed its outputs deal with Summit Entertainment through July 2015 in Canada and the U.K. The Twilight Saga series has made the supply deal lucrative for Entertainment One as it used the tentpole pictures to anchor growth in both markets. The Toronto-based distributor will continue to release Summit films in all media in Canada and the U.K.
Entertainment One expects to release as many as eight Summit films annually, including the upcoming fourth and fifth instalments of The Twilight Saga. Summit co-chairmen Patrick Wachsberger and Rob Friedman in a statement said Entertainment One “has been a great partner for the studio these past several years. The executive team continues to prove their ability in bringing our films to the largest audiences possible in these two key markets and it is more than fitting for us to have them continue to do so.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR