Summit Ups Legal Affairs Exec Patricia Laucella
She has been with the company for three years.
Summit Entertainment's senior vp legal affairs Patricia Laucella has been upped to exec vp legal affairs. She will oversee all legal aspects of the company's development, productions and acquisitions in her new expanded role.
Summit exec vp and general counsel David Friedman said Wednesday, "Patricia has proven to be a tremendous asset to us at Summit. Her legal prowess and broad experience has been vital to this studio in the completion of many of our production deals."
Laucella began her career as a studio lawyer at Warner Bros. She has also worked for MGM, Columbia Pictures and Paramount Pictures.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR