Sundance 2013: Acquisitions Executive Lejo Pet Joins Exclusive Releasing
The company is one of several new buyers that will prowl the premiere indie festival for product.
On the eve of the Sundance Film Festival, Lejo Pet has joined newly launched distribution company Exclusive Reaching as vp acquisitions.
The hire was announced by Matt Brodlie, head of acquisitions at Exclusive Releasing, a division of Exclusive Media. The duo will be in Park City for the duration of Sundance, looking for available titles across all platforms.
Pet, who will report to Brodlie, arrives from Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions, where he was a director. He was involved in buying titles including Robot & Frank. Before SPWA, he was at Screen Gems.
“I have been a huge fan of Lejo and have seen his career blossom over the years to become one of the top acquisition executives in the industry,” Brodlie said.
Exclusive Media co-chairmen Nigel Sinclair and Guy East launched Exclusive Releasing in 2012 with plans to theatrically distribute between three and four wide and platform releases a year, including select Exclusive Media-produced films as well as third-party titles.
At Paramount, Brodlie ran the worldwide acquisitions group, overseeing domestic and international acquisitions and local-language productions.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR