Sundance 2013: Jury Members Announced
Tom Rothman, the former co-chairman of Fox, is among the five U.S. Dramatic Competition jury members.
Tom Rothman, the former co-chairman of Fox Filmed Entertainment, has been named to the Sundance Film Festival's U.S. Dramatic Competition jury, it was announced Wednesday.
The festival revealed, in total, 19 members of the five juries that will judge films at the 11-day gathering. Filmmaker Ed Burns and Pulitzer Prize-winning Boston Globe and Grantland writer Wesley Morris are also on the U.S. Dramatic Competition jury, among others.
The festival runs Jan. 17 to 27 in Park City. This year, Sundance will screen 115 feature-length films representing 32 countries; the haul includes projects from 51 first-time filmmakers, including 27 films that are in competition.
Rothman, who departed from Fox in October, founded Fox Searchlight Pictures, a longtime player at Sundance. He also is an emeritus director of Sundance Institute and was present at the first iteration of the festival. The executive has joined Steven Spielberg's Robopocalypse as a producer.
The full jury lineups appear after the jump.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR