Sundance brings docus to iTunes
The Sundance Channel said Wednesday it would make four documentaries available for paid download on Apple's iTunes.
This marks the first time that Sundance, a joint venture between Showtime, Universal Studios and Robert Redford, has put its feature-length documentaries for sale in Apple's digital store. The documentaries; "Hamburger America," Dropped," "Original Child Bomb" and "The Human Behavior Experiments;" will cost $1.99 and will be available in the Sundance Channel section of iTunes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)