Sundance Channel Expands in France, Belgium
The deals follows Sundance Channel's rollout in Eastern Europe and Latin America.
AMC/Sundance Channel Global continues to expand its international footprint for its premium Sundance Channel, signing new carriage deals with cable/IPTV platform Bouygues Telecom in France and cable TV operator VOO/BeTV in Belgium.
Both agreements expand Sundance Channel's reach in the two territories, with the VOO/BeTV deal giving the network a significant footprint in Belgium's French-speaking Wallonia region. Both deals include a 24-hour linear Sundance Channel network and access to on demand AMC/Sundance Channel programming.
The deals follow Sundance Channel's rapid expansion in Eastern Europe, where it has recently signed numerous pay-TV and cable deals, as well as in Hungary, where the network is now carried on UPC Hungary, the country's largest cable TV operator. Sundance Channel also debuted in Latin America last month.
In a separate move, AMC/Sundance Channel Global has appointed Geraud Alazard to be its new vp marketing.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Cultural Appropriation FAQs, Featuring Vanessa Hudgens And The Return Of The Celebrity Bindi
- Katy Perry's 'Birthday' Music Video Ruins All Birthday Parties
- Betty White Tells Larry King She Doesn't Understand Homophobes
- Annecy attendees will be the first to feast their eyes on "Feast," Walt Disney Animation Studios' newest short