Sundance Channel Expands in France, Belgium
The deals follows Sundance Channel's rollout in Eastern Europe and Latin America.
AMC/Sundance Channel Global continues to expand its international footprint for its premium Sundance Channel, signing new carriage deals with cable/IPTV platform Bouygues Telecom in France and cable TV operator VOO/BeTV in Belgium.
Both agreements expand Sundance Channel's reach in the two territories, with the VOO/BeTV deal giving the network a significant footprint in Belgium's French-speaking Wallonia region. Both deals include a 24-hour linear Sundance Channel network and access to on demand AMC/Sundance Channel programming.
The deals follow Sundance Channel's rapid expansion in Eastern Europe, where it has recently signed numerous pay-TV and cable deals, as well as in Hungary, where the network is now carried on UPC Hungary, the country's largest cable TV operator. Sundance Channel also debuted in Latin America last month.
In a separate move, AMC/Sundance Channel Global has appointed Geraud Alazard to be its new vp marketing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR