SUNDANCE: Chris Hemsworth, Jessica Chastain 'Learn to Ride' With Oakley
Thor star Chris Hemsworth, The Tree of Life's Jessica Chastain and rapper Lil Jon were among the Sundance attendees to take advantage of Oakley's "Learn to Ride, Fueled by Muscle Milk" program held Jan. 22- Jan. 25 on the Park City slopes.
Anne Heche, Adrien Grenier, Wilmer Valderrama and Joy Bryant also checked in for snowboarding lessons, which came complete with Oakley-provided outerwear, googles and beanies.
Hemsworth told The Hollywood Reporter, "I've snowboarded two or three times, most of the times on my ass (with) the occassional sliding down the hill standing up."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR