What The New Sundance Deals Look Like
Forget a massive sale. Savvy filmmakers find an audience (and money) by splitting rights.
Most of the 120 or so movies At this year’s Sundance Film Festival will arrive in Park City with no distributor. While the heyday of indie film sales might be behind us, the market for movies seems to be swinging back toward filmmakers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR