Sundance Channel to Double Its Unscripted Programming This Year
The network greenlights a second season of "Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys," as well as an unscripted series with chef Ludo Lefebvre and an adaptation of the play "Mortified."
NEW YORK – The Sundance Channel has picked up a second season of the unscripted series Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys, the network announced today at its upfront presentation for the media. The reality series – about women and their gay best friends and the emotional and social tensions that frame those friendships – peaked the social media meters, generating copious buzz on Twitter and Facebook (the official site has over 200,000 "likes").
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR