Sundance indicts 'Chicago 10'
NEW YORK -- The Sundance Film Festival will launch Jan. 18 with Brett Morgen's "Chicago 10," a documentary on the anti-war demonstrations at the 1968 Democratic National Convention. The film features footage of the events and animated segments voiced by Hank Azaria, Mark Ruffalo, Dylan Baker, Liev Schreiber, Nick Nolte, Jeffrey Wright and Roy Scheider.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR