Sundance: Music Box Films Taps Films We Like for Canadian Distribution
Movies to get a North American release by both partners include Mark Mori's "Bettie Page Reveals All" and Arnaud des Pallières' "Age of Uprising: the Legend of Michael Kohlhaas."
TORONTO – Music Box Films is pacting with Canadian boutique distributor Films We Like to release a film slate north of the border.
Films We Like will exclusively release upcoming titles like Mark Mori's Bettie Page Reveals All and Arnaud des Pallières' Age of Uprising: the Legend of Michael Kohlhaas, the latter of which stars Mads Mikkelsen, into the Canadian market in tandem with with Music Box Films' U.S. release.
Drafthouse Films signed an earlier distribution tie-up with Films We Like for the Canadian market.
Other titles in the Music Box film slate include Pawel Pawlikowski's Ida and Jan Troell’s The Last Sentence, released in theaters, on DVD/Blu-ray and via video on demand.
The distribution deal, unveiled in Sundance, was hammered out by Films We Like president Ron Mann and Music Box Films' Ed Arentz.
"Ron Mann's Films We Like not only shares with us similar taste in movies, but also similarly strives for a high level of professionalism and integrity," Arentz said in a statement on Monday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR