Sundance Preview: 'Ivory Tower' Poster Portrays the Burden of College (Exclusive Image)
Andrew Rossi's doc premieres on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Ivory Tower, a doc premiering at the Sundance Film Festival, delves into the complicated question of "is college worth it?"
Here, The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a new poster for the pic, showing a student weighed down by the financial pressures of attending a university.
Filmmaker Andrew Rossi reveals how colleges in the United States came to embrace a business model that often promotes expansion over quality learning. The film also will highlight unique programs with the potential for life-changing college experiences.
Rossi's previous films include Page One: Inside the New York Times, which went on to receive two News & Documentary Emmy nominations and a Critics' Choice Award for best documentary.
From CNN Films, Ivory Tower will have its world premiere in Park City as part of the U.S. Documentary Competition on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Saturday, January 18, 6 p.m. at Temple Theatre, Park City
Monday, January 20, 9 a.m. at Temple Theatre, Park City
Tuesday, January 21, 9 p.m. at Broadway Centre Cinema 6, Salt Lake City
Thursday, January 23, 5:30 p.m. at Prospector Square Theatre, Park City
Saturday, January 25, 12 p.m. at Egyptian Theatre, Park City
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR