Sundance Review: “Bellflower”
10:25 PM PST 1/25/2011 by John DeFore
An unusual take on boys misguided by pop culture.
A compelling stew of dark fantasies and youthful gonzo ambition, the hard-to-classify Bellflower presents a vision that is, despite its nihilistic leanings, almost charming.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile