Sundance: Tom Sizemore Compares 'Red Road' Co-Star Jason Momoa to Marlon Brando (Video)
The cast of "The Red Road" stopped by THR's video lounge for a fireside chat. "Jason is going to be a enormous star if he does everything right," Sizemore said.
Creator Aaron Guzikowski and the cast of The Red Road stopped by The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge for a fireside chat to share a bit about their forthcoming Sundance channel series.
"I used to live in New York City, so I had heard about the tribe that the tribe in the show was inspired by," said Guzikowski, adding: "I had all these stories that I wanted to tell -- these kind of family thriller-type stories, crime stories, and it just seemed like the perfect place to kind of set a lot of those kinds of stories."
The drama, which revolves around the friction between a small town in New Jersey and a Native American tribe, stars Game of Thrones actor Jason Momoa.
"We had some very, very, very hard scenes that at first glance, would seem to be, not impossible, but really difficult to do well," explained castmember Tom Sizemore. "It was just one little act with such a talented young actor; he reminds me a little bit of Marlon Brando with his size and his nimbleness of emotion. Jason is going to be a enormous star if he does everything right."
The cast was asked what each had in their pocket for Sundance Survival purposes. To laughs, Momoa revealed he carried "a bag of chicken" in his pocket. The actor jokingly added, to the camera: "this and Guinness."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2