Sundance: Weinstein/Radius Buys 'The One I Love'
The film's cast includes Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass and Ted Danson.
Radius-TWC has acquired worldwide rights to Charlie McDowell's debut feature The One I Love, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival on Tuesday. A fall theatrical release is planned.
"We were immediately taken by this love story and completely enraptured by Mark and Elisabeth's extraordinary performances. Films like The One I Love do not come around often, and we look forward to giving audiences everywhere the opportunity to discover this special gem," said Radius co-presidents Tom Quinn and Jason Janego in a statement.
The dramedy stars Elisabeth Moss, Mark Duplass and Ted Danson.
"On behalf of our entire team, it's an honor to be partnering with Tom, Jason and the entire Radius and Weinstein family. Their intense passion for the film has been overwhelming, and we can't wait to collaborate on the upcoming theatrical release," Mark Duplass said in the statement.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR