Sundance: Why Was Bobby Kennedy's Daughter Hitchhiking?
Filmmaker Rory Kennedy was seen trying to catch a ride on Main Street in the middle of the night.
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Sundance vets know how difficult it is to find a cab in Park City. Which is why -- the availability of Uber notwithstanding -- it may have been no surprise for bystanders to see filmmaker Rory Kennedy, daughter of Bobby, attempting to hitchhike on Main Street around midnight on Jan. 18.
She had just left a dinner attended by the likes of Cheryl Hines and Natasha Bedingfield to celebrate her documentary Last Days in Vietnam, which premiered the prior evening.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR