Sundance: Why Was Bobby Kennedy's Daughter Hitchhiking?
Filmmaker Rory Kennedy was seen trying to catch a ride on Main Street in the middle of the night.
A version of this story first appeared in the Jan. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Sundance vets know how difficult it is to find a cab in Park City. Which is why -- the availability of Uber notwithstanding -- it may have been no surprise for bystanders to see filmmaker Rory Kennedy, daughter of Bobby, attempting to hitchhike on Main Street around midnight on Jan. 18.
She had just left a dinner attended by the likes of Cheryl Hines and Natasha Bedingfield to celebrate her documentary Last Days in Vietnam, which premiered the prior evening.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!