Sunday's 'Breaking Bad' most-watched ever
Series' Season 3 opener brings in 2 mil viewers
The return of AMC's "Breaking Bad" was the show's most-watched episode ever.
Sunday night's Season 3 opener drew 2 million viewers, a number that rose to 3.3 million when you include the episode's dual repeat airings. Overall, that's up 17% from the "Breaking" season two premiere. Among adults 18-49, "Breaking" pulled in 663,000 viewers.
By comparison, the debut of AMC's other critical darling, "Mad Men," last season drew 2.9 million viewers.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Captain America' Conquers Box Office For Third Straight Week
- Jordin Sparks' Wears A Bikini To The Opening Of Tao Beach, Jason Derulo Joins Her In Gym Clothes
- Watch Bruce Springsteen Cover Van Morrison's 'Brown Eyed Girl'
- Justin Bartha & Lia Smith Reportedly Welcome Baby Girl!
- Idina Menzel Sings 'Take Me or Leave Me' with Two Lucky Fans for Charity - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Sees Hearts While Dancing at Coachella!