Sunday's 'Breaking Bad' most-watched ever
Series' Season 3 opener brings in 2 mil viewers
The return of AMC's "Breaking Bad" was the show's most-watched episode ever.
Sunday night's Season 3 opener drew 2 million viewers, a number that rose to 3.3 million when you include the episode's dual repeat airings. Overall, that's up 17% from the "Breaking" season two premiere. Among adults 18-49, "Breaking" pulled in 663,000 viewers.
By comparison, the debut of AMC's other critical darling, "Mad Men," last season drew 2.9 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR