Sunshine Sachs to rep HFPA
Ken Sunshine, Keleigh Thomas to manage account
The Hollywood Foreign Press Assn., which produces the annual Golden Globe Awards, has brought on publicity firm Sunshine Sachs & Associates to handle its press.
The account will be managed by agency founder and president Ken Sunshine and its West Coast director Keleigh Thomas.
The Michael Russell Group, which repped the HFPA for the past 17 years, announced last week that it was no longer working with the HFPA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR