'Super 8' Deleted Scene: Watch the Elle Fanning Effect (Video)
In this bonus clip, Joe obsesses over Charles’ interaction with Fanning’s Alice.
In a previously unseen clip from Super 8, Joe (Joel Courtney), Cary (Ryan Lee) and Charles (Riley Griffiths) are seen sifting through products at their local 7-Eleven while Charles explains how Alice (Elle Fanning) will be joining their film.
Joe’s obsession comes out in full force, as he unleashes a series of questions on his friend about all the details of their interaction, including which book she was reading in the library. Watch the clip below.
The film takes place in 1979, following a group of kids creating a movie on their Super 8 Camera. After witnessing a horrific train accident, they begin to suspect that unexplained occurrences in their hometown may be the result of something supernatural.
The J.J. Abrams-Steven Spielberg production hit theaters June 10th, raking in $37 million in its first weekend.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing