What Celebrities Are Saying About Super Bowl Halftime Show
The Pepsi halftime show featuring Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers sparked tweets by stars such as Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Jennifer Hudson for Super Bowl 2014.
The Super Bowl 2014 halftime show kicked off after the Seattle Seahawks dominated the first half of the game, leading with 22-0.
The Pepsi halftime show rocked with Bruno Mars' entrance on the drums and his hit single, "Locked Out Of Heaven," from his second studio album, Unorthodox Jukebox. Dressed in a metallic gold, patterned jacket accompanied with a white shirt, black tie and black pants from French designer, Saint Laurent, the Grammy winner certainly stirred the crowd with his stage charisma.
British journalist and T.V. host Piers Morgan tweeted: "Bruno Mars is moving with considerably more skill and speed than Peyton Manning."
Mars mixed old-school pop and energy into the performance, as singer Jennifer Hudson tweeted "Yes Bruno !! Giving it to em the old school way! Catch it."
Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt also tweeted: Entrance on drums, James brown, chili peppers, I loved that whole thing. @BrunoMars #superbowl.
Actor Nick Holmes commented, "Bruno Mars is the sex; Red Hot Chili Peppers are the STD."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR