Super Bowl: Ben Kingsley Leads British Invasion in Jaguar 'Rendezvous' (Video)
The spy-themed spot also stars Tom Hiddleston, Mark Strong and a Jaguar F-Type Coupe.
Jaguar drove full speed onto the radars of the millions of viewers with their first-ever Super Bowl spot during the game's fourth quarter on Sunday.
The slick ad to launch the F-Type Coupe was dubbed "Rendezvous" and directed by Tom Hooper, who won the best director Oscar for The King's Speech, and featured Ben Kingsley, Tom Hiddleston and Mark Strong.
The premise of the 60-second spot -- which was laden with cinematic action and British drollery -- is that British villains are as reliably intriguing as well-designed British sports cars.
"Rendezvous" was filmed in London in partnership with Hooper's Smuggler Films. The F-Type Coupe goes on sale this spring, starting at $65,000.
Jaguar posted the full 60-second commercial ahead of the Super Bowl last week, as well as a making-of video that includes interviews with Hooper and the actors.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10