Super Bowl: Chevy Goes for Sentimentality in World Cancer Day Spot (Video)
The car company debuted an emotional TV spot during Sunday's football game.
Chevrolet went for sentimentality in its first Super Bowl commercial.
With World Cancer Day approaching Feb. 4, the car company tugged at the heartstrings of viewers everywhere by bringing notice to the important day.
Chevy's ad spot begins by showing a couple driving through the countryside as the sun rises. As time passes on, the woman smiles as the sun peeks through the windows of the Chevy truck.
The song accompanying Chevy's Super Bowl ad spot? "Don't Leave" by singer Ane Brun.
Super Bowl XLVIII, airing on Fox, finds NFC champion Seattle Seahawks going up against AFC champion Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR