Super Bowl: Maserati Ad Features Oscar Nominee Quvenzhane Wallis (Video)
At age 10, the actress is too young to drive but appeared in a spot for the automaker's Ghibli model.
Quvenzhané Wallis' latest role? Maserati spokeperson.
The Oscar-nominated actress starred in a commercial for the automatker's Ghibli model that debuted during the first quarter of Super Bowl XLVIII.
The ad carried the tagline "We Have Prepared. Now We Strike." The spot was filmed on location in Los Angeles and directed by filmmaker David Gordon Green.
Coincidentally, Wallis -- an Oscar nominee last year for The Beasts of the Southern Wild -- is too young to drive: She's only 10.
Maserati says the Ghibli is its first midsize four-door luxury sports sedan vehicle and is available with all-wheel-drive and starting at $66,900.
Super Bowl XLVIII pits the Seattle Seahawks against the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. The game is airing live on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR