Super Bowl 2014 Commercial: Volkswagen Gets Angelic With Its Ad (Video)
The German carmaker got wings in the "It's a Wonderful Life" inspired segment.
Following the huge success of their Darth Vader campaign, Volkswagen got wings for Super Bowl XLVIII.
The German carmaker's latest ad features a behind-the-scenes look at how the popular car is created, and it's an angelic process to say the least.
With staff wearing angel wings over their white coats, the premise appeared to be that Volkswagens really are a gift from God.
The segment is reminiscent of It's a Wonderful Life: "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings" -- and a set of VW keys.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama