Super Bowl 2014 Commercial: Volkswagen Gets Angelic With Its Ad (Video)
The German carmaker got wings in the "It's a Wonderful Life" inspired segment.
Following the huge success of their Darth Vader campaign, Volkswagen got wings for Super Bowl XLVIII.
The German carmaker's latest ad features a behind-the-scenes look at how the popular car is created, and it's an angelic process to say the least.
With staff wearing angel wings over their white coats, the premise appeared to be that Volkswagens really are a gift from God.
The segment is reminiscent of It's a Wonderful Life: "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings" -- and a set of VW keys.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR