Super Bowl 2014 Commercial: Volkswagen Gets Angelic With Its Ad (Video)
The German carmaker got wings in the "It's a Wonderful Life" inspired segment.
Following the huge success of their Darth Vader campaign, Volkswagen got wings for Super Bowl XLVIII.
The German carmaker's latest ad features a behind-the-scenes look at how the popular car is created, and it's an angelic process to say the least.
With staff wearing angel wings over their white coats, the premise appeared to be that Volkswagens really are a gift from God.
The segment is reminiscent of It's a Wonderful Life: "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings" -- and a set of VW keys.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game