Tim Tebow Surprisingly Funny in T-Mobile Super Bowl Ad
Among other things, the football pro delivers a baby and hunts down Sasquatch -- with whom he takes a selfie -- in the spot.
Tim Tebow, comedian?
The football pro was surprisingly funny in a T-Mobile commercial that aired Sunday during the second quarter of the Super Bowl.
In the spot, Tebow delivers a baby to a stunned woman, hunts down Sasquatch -- with whom he takes a selfie -- calls for world peace at a "global summit" and plays football on the moon.
The commercial comes on the heels of Tebow serving as guest co-host on Friday's Good Morning America.
Super Bowl XLVIII pits the Seattle Seahawks against the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. The game is airing live on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR